If you looked at the R-hub notifications in the past two weeks, you might have noticed that at the bottom of the email there is a new link called “artifacts”. This link points to a temporary web space, that contains the build artifacts of your R package:
The r-hub log
Typically small fixes, that improve user experience.
I need a new Jenkins installation, because the current one has an annoying encoding bug. Even though the locale is set to UTF-8 and the log files are stored in UTF-8 internally, the log file is converted to another encoding when served over the web.
- ✔ Fix up the
rhubR package, make it public.
- ✔ Provide proper sanitizer output from the SAN image
- ✔ More Windows versions: R-devel, R-release, R-patched.
- ✔ Create a proper Windows builder image
- ✔ Nice output in emails
- ✔ Build time limit
- ✔ Passing arguments to the build command, e.g.
- ✔ Think about
- ✔ Think about caching binaries for Linux
Yuuuhooooo! Working on r-hub again!
After fixing the streaming from the windows builds, I worked on making the output nicer in the
rhub R package (not yet public) as well. Not finished yet, but already much-much better. Sneak peek: